Josh and I invested in some of this amazing cookware! We got some Stoneware baking dishes and 2 sets of plates... some smaller utensils that we didn't have, but needed, things like that. = ) And I am so excited! We are now going to host our very own Pampered Chef party in October!!! October 6th at 1500 (3pm) at our house! YEA!!! By then we can invest in a few more different size/styles of baking dishes! Ya know, I was talking to Josh today and told him that I honestly wouldn't mind being a stay at home wife! I could work on my cooking! = ) And, one day when we decide to have kids, I'd like to try being a stay at home mom. I've seen working mom's and stay at home ones. Each contribute to their families, but, I really like the things that I have seen with the stay at homes (overall). They just have a generally better relationship with their husbands and children! = ) Maybe once the kids get bigger, I'll go to work. Of course I 'll do college thru it all! That's important no matter what I decide to do! Then I have the option of working if I ever wanted or needed to. But, I would like the option of trying the at home mom thing. Be there when the kids come home from school. Go to every football game, dance recital, cub scout meeting.. I don't want to miss out on one single moment! And...... I have little testers to try my experimental cooking! Muwahahaha!!!!!! Aren't I evil ? ; )
Well, I am off to bed! I am soooo tired!!! I shouldn't complain tho! I know that Josh is a LOT more tired than I am!!! Oh! Pray for him! He's on his last couple of tests for his computer classes! Good Luck, Baby!!! = ) I know you'll do well! I love you~!! And MISS you!!! 60 more days!!!
Forever Yours~ Love, me
2 comments:
hey girl, yeah i totally agree about the stay at home mom thing. especially after working at a day care...i would not want to put my kids in day care, or have them come home from school to an empty house... i just think it would be so much nicer for a husband to come home to a clean house, with dinner on the table, and a wife who is waiting for him to help him relax and enjoy his home and family. and i think being a house wife is a noble job, and a mom, that's the best job there is!
i think it's cute that you're doing pampered chef! you're too cute! I can't wait to be a cute wife too! i need to get me a husband! :)
love you,
-Lynne
mmmmmm! A home cooked meal sounds amazing
Post a Comment