
Ok, so, who are my Harry Potter fans out there?! You will be pleased (or, not so pleased!) to know that I was the #2 person in line at the theatre to see the first advanced screening of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in the San Diego area!! YEA!!! The did a free show at the Bob Hope Theatre on base!! 1500 ppl fit into the theatre and the line still wrapped around the building when they shut the doors! WOW!!! It was pretty good, considering they shoved over 800 pages into an almost 3 hour movie!! = ) But, my lips are sealed! The rest of you will just have to wait for the movie's big debut on the 13th!!! And I am so excited about the last book coming out on the 21st!!! Who else has it pre-ordered?!
So, work is the same as always... people stress me out. = / It's my own fault, I know, because I let them get to me. My fault is only in caring too much, I s'pose. Sigh, I can't wait until I don't have to work directly with people anymore. At least animals don't talk back!!= / Please, please, pray for me some patience... I am in desperate need of some right now... for the good health of other ppl, anyway.
Josh is doing well. Everyday is like the last. Minus the fact that they all seem to be going slower now that we are down to the end!!! Grrr! But, we ARE getting there, which is definately a good way goin! = ) It's never easy being away from those you love. It also creates more stress with the worrying that we do! Like today, I forgot to remind Josh that I was going to see Harry Potter and couldn't bring my phone into the theatre like I usually do (they were taking them at the door!! So, I had to leave it in the truck, off!) so he sat at work all day, 3000+ miles away, worrying about me because he hadn't heard from me!! Usually, i email him once I'm off work b/c he is at work, and when he didn't hear from me for HOURS, his brain statred to work up the 101 reasons I wouldn't be calling. And it can really take a toll on you mind and body, worrying like that. = ( I'm sorry I worried you baby!! You know that I would never intentionally worry you like that! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Well, I'm off to bed! Gotta go to work bright and early in the morning! Kisses and hugs! I'll write soon! MUAH!! Bye bye! ~ Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment