I just had my very first fourth of July in San Diego, Ca!! It was ok; I have seen better fireworks displays... Josh says that the ones over the Ocean are tons better so, I can't wait until we can go see them together next year! = )
Tami and the kids came over today to swim for a bit then we went down to the park to watch the fireworks! It was fun but, I think we all knew what it was missing... our Marines. It kinda made for a sad atmosphere. Especially since the guy behind us played the National Anthem, the Marine Corps Hymn, Anchor's Away, God Bless the USA, etc... I thought about what it must have been like on the very first annual celebration... and it really made me grateful for everything that I have... and it made me even more proud (if that's possible!) of my husband, who is missing the 4th at home to fight for what it stands for somewhere else, a world away. Thank you, Baby. = ) You're my hero... I love oyu with all my heart and hope that you had a happy fourth! I miss and love you!!!
Forever Yours ~ Jess
HAPPY 4TH EVERYBODY!!!!
1 comment:
aw jess, your blog made me cry two times. The first time I cried when I read your profile info that Josh wrote about you! Being best friends and getting to spend forever with you, and cherishing you! and then reading your post! I am still crying... :( so sweet but sad. You are strong. you two are an amazing couple. I hope it works out that you get to spend every moment together, forever, when he returns. He makes you happy. You make each other better, together. Anyway, I am praying for you guys. Love and miss yoU!
Post a Comment