Friday, December 5, 2008

Sad News

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to update you on the new news with the puppies. Funny (the mama) was due this week but ended up having an emergency c-section. All of the puppies died except one little girl, and one little boy. Please be praying for Julie and her husband, Mos, as they work to keep the puppies healthy and get Funny back to being 100%. It will not be an easy road, but one full of stress and a lot of sleepless nights. Pray for strength for them, to help keep them going and not to become worn out. Pray for the health of their dogs; it can be very hard to lose a friend, but to loose many can be heartbreaking. Pray for understanding. Pray for wisdom. Pray for peace at heart.


Thank you for praying with us. = )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's sad. do you get one of the ones that made it? praying for you guys! your turkey and pies look good! I get internet Tuesday so I will email you then! Miss and Love - Mrs. Hoyt!!

Jessica said...

Ya, it really made me sad that most of the puppies didn't make it. And to be honest, I'm not sure if the little guy will be for me or not. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who was looking forward to a pup from that litter! But, we'll wait and see I guess. I'm not sure how to go about asking that question, though. Wouldn't I seem a little impertinent?

Anonymous said...

ha ha ya. I guess that's right. I guess I would wait and see if they say anything and offer one to you. You could start looking around San Diego just in case. I sure there are lots of puppies around you! Still praying for that whole situation in MI though. Sad. Hey I emailed you!!

Anonymous said...

Got your gift in the mail today! I want to open it now! Yay! did you get mine yet?!