Hi Everybody!!!
So, we have had a really interesting and SUPER BUSY past few weeks!!! As you all know, Josh and I are getting ready for our BIG MOVE soon! And, it is actually coming a month sooner that we thought! In only a few short weeks, Josh and I will be in Texas! I've already started to check out of things that need checking out of with the Marine Corps & we have given our apartment office notice of our soon-to-be-departure! Now it's down to some serious cleaning and packing, now that Christmas is out of the way! I passed my EMT class, but before I can be truly certified, I have to pass the National Registry Exam! I will be taking it in early January, please pray that I do well!!!!
So, we had a simple, yet fun last Christmas in San Diego! We did sort of a misfits Christmas with our friends, the Bereshs; we went to their house for breakfast and they came to ours for dinner!! It was fun! Kyna cooked 1/2 the meal and I cooked the other 1/2!! It made both of our lives easier, I think! Then we sat around and played games! Clue, CatchPhrase, Apples 2 Apples!! It was a good time!
On the 10th of January,the day before our 2 year anniversary, josh and I are getting our wedding pictures done!! We're doing two locations: Presidio Park & Wind-N-Sea Beach! (Some of you may recognize the latter from Jen & Brandon's website; it's where they did their wedding pictures!) It is one of the "less busy" beaches here in San Diego! We're hoping with it being January and all that it will deter people from coming out! (Ya right!) But, we're really, really excited! I don't regret not having the big, mad wedding but, I am glad that we decided to do pictures! Stay tuned for more updates on that!
Other than that, their really isn't much else to tell! I know, it probably doesn't sound like we've been busy @ all!! But, sometimes I really can't seem to figure out just where the day has gone! I feel as if I clean and clean but the junk didn't go anywhere!! Haha! It will be worth it in the end! I'm a little nervous about "starting over", but am also really excited about it @ the same time! I cannot wait to start house hunting!!
Well, I really need to go & get started on the 2nd bedroom- that's where I re-place the piles of crap that I move from the other rooms!!! AHHH!!!!
Life is Good
Jess
5 comments:
hey! sounds like yall had a nice Christmas! I'll be so excited to see your wedding pics, that's great for you two! move to Alabama.
NO! move to Colorado next!! yay for updates! have you used the DATE night in a box yet? Strip Skip Bo is fun! :)
Hey just so you know, whenever you two get to your new church in Lubbuck, I'm going to call up that church and tell them that yall should be children's ministry volunteers! You two would be fabulous at it and kids love you guys! I'm jealous I don't get to have you in my church!
-LP
Thank you..I hope the cleaning and packing are going good.
Thank you for the positive thoughts..
God Bless
Luv Always
Jamie and Drew
p.s. See you at work tomorrow!
you need to update. When do we get to see wedding pics?!
-LP
Post a Comment