Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hey There Delilah~ Plain White T's


@ HARD ROCK LA JOLLA
17 AUGUST 2007
FRIDAY

DEL MAR BEACH, CAMP PENDLETON

18 AUGUST 2007

SATURDAY!


So, Nikki went home today. = ( Sad day... now I'm @ home, doing nothing. I think I'm just gonna clean... I really need to! Lol! It's too quiet again, and it makes me sad to be all by myself. It's going to be weird when Josh comes home in 2 weeks and there is someone in the house again. And not be expecting him to leave again, just like everyone has since we've lived here! Anne, Nikki, even Josh! Lol, the cats and I are the only constant! But, I sure can't wait for Josh to come home!! Only 2 WEEKS LEFT!!! 14 days!! They've moved outta the cans and into the temp tents!! That's a sign for all of you non Marine lingo-ers that they are in transition to coming home!!!!! How exciting!!! Its almost 2 unreal! Kinda hard to believe that we are down to our last 2 weeks! I remember when it was 192 days... 80 days... 45 days x2... and now its 2 weeks! I can't wait until 1 week, 3 days, 2 hours... 5 minutes...!!!!!! Baby, I am so excited to see you!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Forever Yours~ Love, me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! YOUR HUSBAND is almost home! HEY I sent your birthday package a couple days ago. I sent it UPS and they said it should get there sometime Friday afternoon or evening, but I told them they didn't have to have anyone sign for it, and if you weren't there when they dropped it off, to take it to the office. I don't know if that message will get through to the person who drops it off, but I just wanted you to be aware and be watching for it! yay! :) Love you

Lynne Howard said...

DON'T OPEN UNTIL SAT!!