W-O-W. It really feels like it has been FOREVER since I last wrote in here! And honestly, so much has happened since then that it may as well be 2 entirely different lifetimes! However, all of that is about to change! :)
This blog will be in use consistantly for the next 6 months (for sure) and then after that... well, we'll see. Can't make any promises!
BECAUSE : In the beginning of next month I will be off to Thessaloniki, Greece to study abroad! I am VERY excited!!! Especially as it is my last full, legitimate semester at Texas Tech and then I am officially graduated! Woot woot! So everyone needs to mark on their calendars that August 10th, 2013, Jess will be GRADUATING!!!!! Yaaay!! SO EXCITED!!!!
Until then, I'll probably update about what we've done and where we've been since the last post, but not today! No need to overwhelm you all with too much attention at once. So until then, adios!
Now off to check out this other blog... www.marksdailyapple.com ... let's see what all this jazz is about...
No comments:
Post a Comment