Its been a while, as always! :) Another semester down with a 4.0 for both Josh & I (yay!) and now we're trying to work as much as possible before Summer Session I starts in a couple weeks!
One of the things that we are doing soon is taking a trip to Wiley, Texas, just outside of Dallas to visit the In-Sync Wildlife Refuge. Here exotic cats have been rescued from various entertainment business, abuse situations, etc, and Josh & I are going to visit and bring out supplies! i am VERY excited about this opportunity! It it exciting for me to talk to people who work with Big Cats on a daily basis! It's also exciting for Josh & I as a couple to escape Lubbock for a few days! :)
If anyone would like to donate a few things to the rescue, go to www.insyncexotics.com/wishlist.php or check out their "wish list", which can be found through their "donations" tab. We can come pick it up from you or it can be dropped off at our house, just let us know by Wednesday the 25th!! I bet they will appreciate ANY help possible!!
Thanks so much everyone for any help and all the prayers! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment