Also, Jess and I will be moving into our house this Friday! We have decided to rent for now; mostly because it was our only option for 6 months, but it is also the financially smart decision. We can move in as early as Friday, however we are going to do some painting and general work for about a week. Our TMO shipment (all our stuff) will be here on the 16th!!! Yiiiiipppppppeeeeeeee :)
Lastly, we have been working on getting back into Texas Tech. Due to an amazing woman in the Admissions office the process has gone very well so far. I have been re-admitted into the College of Engineering (that's where I was in 2001), and am working on changing to the Business College. Jess has completed her application and is only waiting on test scores/transcripts to get in and she should be admitted into the College of Agriculture.
So things are going very well! Life is being good to us for now, and we can't complain much. Starting next week our schedules are pretty set. I work Tue-Sat (0400-1300[4a-1p]) and Jess will work Mon-Fri (0800-1700[8a-5p]). It will be nice to have a steady work life!
I will be going on a small backpacking trip to Guadalupe National Park at the end of this month for 4 days, and am stoked! I am in desperate need of some time in the mountains....
Until next time:
Josh----->
2 comments:
What's happening in Lubbock?!
UPDATE TIME!! SHOW us pics of your house!!!!! And tell us about your jobs!!!! :)
Post a Comment