Monday, September 24, 2007

Wonderful News!

For starters, I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to one of the greatest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!


On September 1st, 2007, my step-mom Beth got married!! = D
She and her new husband, Kevin, were married in Florida at a BEAUTIFUL lakeside location!
They don't look happy, do they?! ; )
It was a small, quiet gathering of close family and friends {not including me because I had to be here = '( }
Through the pictures,tho, I felt as if I were right there. I even cried!!
I can't wait for Josh and I to get the chance to meet the newest addition to our family!



And, as for Kevin... welcome to the family. = ) We can be loud, boisterous, and really hard to live with sometimes, but, all in all, we're a good bunch! You just make sure to take care of that beautiful woman @ your side, ok?! She deserves the best that God has to offer and she found that in you. She is a wonderful woman; I have so much to thank her for! She is loyal and very loving! She has the patience of Job, but watch out for the food when you make her angry! ; ) Lol, just kidding! I'm sure you'll see the full extent of a food fight once we all get together for dinner one of these days tho... there's no promise that we'll take it easy on you! haha!

Just do me a favor and take real good care of them, ok? They are my family and I love them. I would do anything for them... and since you're family now too, that includes you. If you guys ever need anything, never hesitate to ask!

Josh and I send our love to Florida!!! To all of you! We miss and love you and cannot WAIT to see you!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I sent you a facebook message! Get on and check it and respond to me! call me sometime! :)

Lynne Howard said...

what did you do for DATE DAY this weekend?!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Lynne Howard said...

YEs, please share what fun adventure you guys had this weekend! I MISS talking to you! I miss the TWO of you! I updated with pics and stories from my trip to Canada! Check it out on my blog, and call me sometime! - Anne