ALMOST HOME!!
HOW EXCITING!! Ladies & Gents, we are down to our final 5 hours!! I'm stoked! Josh called me @ 430ish this morning to let me know they made it over the Big Blue into Maine!! Just one more stop and then HOMEWARD BOUND!!!
I spent the last few days SUPER cleaning the house!Last night Kyna stopped by and helped me decorate my balcony and she was WONDERFUL company! HAHA! She kept me from going bonkers!
Lol! I put the finishing touches on this morning!! Like last minute vacuuming, washing one last load of clothes, getting tonight's dinner prepared before hand, and...
... baking his cake (red velvet with whipped cream cheese icing!)!! YEA!!
Oh, and picking up the flowers! Aren't they beautiful!?
All white bouquet, except for the 7 yellow roses, one for each month that he was away from me! =' ) But now he's coming back to me...
Lol, the kitties won't know WHAT to think! Heehee! Right now, they are eating the long grass out of the bouquet... grrr..
The only thing left to do, is get ready!! And wash the truck! But, it is still too early to get ready (only 1030 am) and I plan on washing the truck @ a car wash on my way to base. = ) That way it is shiny and pretty when he see it!! =D I AM A GENIUS! ; ) heehee!!
Thank you all for your prayers... I know that many of you have kept Josh in your heart these past 7+ months, while he was over in Iraq droppin bombs on bad guys. Thank you very much. Your prayers helped to keep him safe. And, thank you God, for bringing him home safely to me...
God Bless all of you!!!!
2 comments:
awww YAY!!
you are the cutest wife ever
I love you guys!!!! Now post pics of you and JOSH TOGETHER!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment