Saturday @ the Zoo
(Also our 2 year anniversary!)
So, the first thing that Josh and I did was get another caricature thing! It was cute!!! Doesn't he look cute?! ; )
TIMON!!! Meerkats were our first stop on our little tour! I (Jess) got to play tour guide to Josh! Heehee! Makes me an expert, having been there 3 times and all... ; )
See the baby giraffe?! It was so small compared to the other! I think the tour guide near us said that it was a week or so old! Check out for yourself @ sandiegozoo.com! Search giraffes!
POLAR BEAR PLUNGE!

Here we are with the Polar Bears! Lazy things!! They have done this EVERYTIME I have been @ the zoo! Sheez!!!
So, Josh and I decided to have a seat and rest here for a few minutes, and that's when...
... one of them decided to get up and take a swim! How exciting!AND THEN ANOTHER GOT UP TO PLAY WITH HIM!! TAKE A LOOK!!!
TOO CUTE!!
AWWWWW!!! Babies @ the zoo!!!
Aren't they CUTE?!?!?! There were 2 Gorilla babies @ the zoo! More than I remember seeing the last time!
And last, but certainly not least, the Hippo! Do you know that Hippo's eat more people yearly than any other animal on record?! AH!!! Be careful swimming in the Nile! They may look lazy here but, MAN! I would NOT wanna be the trainer caught in here!We had so much fun @ the zoo! It was a nice date!! Our 2 year anniversary, actually! Lol, not married, of course, but, officially together! YEE!!! And our first date since Josh has been home! It was fun! And the best part, was the Polar Bears! I am so glad that they came out to play for us on our little date!!
Today we pretty much laid around after church this morning (and running a few errands! Like Josh getting a new backpack for his birthday @ REI!). We just got done with a home made lasagna dinner and watching The Prestige. Good movie!! Now, we are off to bed! So, MUAH and G'night!
Josh & Jess!!
3 comments:
haha awesome video! that was quite a show! and it was fun to hear Jess and Josh voices together! i like how jess starts the "daaaaa daaaaaat, daahhh daaaa"'s at the end... :)
where did you guys go to church on Sunday? When do you go see Josh gets his awards? I bet he's so glad to be home!
oohh jess?! by the way, now that your husband's home, i expect babies in 9 months. i'm ready to be an aunt! :) haha
that was a very cute video! Can't believe they did all that for you and Josh and for me...only slept!! I am jealous! Thanks for sharing on video though. It was almost as good! Looks like you guys are having fun! Go on more fun dates! Love you -Anne
Post a Comment