Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy Month of June!

Oh man! So June is going to be a VERY busy month for us!!!

For starters, Josh turned 26 on June 2nd!!! = ) Happy bday baby!! But since he worked ALL DAY (and some of the night!) on his bday, we are going to celebrate it on Saturday! I am making this AWESOME, from scratch bday cake! Yum! I'll take pics!

And then last night Josh's Aunt Bobo, her daughter Robyn, and her 2 kids Sarah & Kevin, all came in from Illinois and will be staying with us for over a week! They all came down to celebrate Ging Phillip's 90th bday! (may29th). She is getting a surprise bday party on Sunday the 7th! Shhh! Don't tell! It is going to be a lot of fun!

Then on Monday the 8th, Nikki and I are leaving at zero dark thirty to drive to Indiana! We'll be there for a week, moving my mom and niece, Stephanie down to Texas!! We'll get back here right about the time our other guests leave = ( We're really excited to have some of my family moving down here! And while we're there, I will get to meet my new nephew! Who will be born any day now!! He'll be so little!!!!!

Then, at the end of June, I have a 3 day orientation at Texas Tech that I have to do so that I can sign up for classes! I'm REALLY excited about school starting this fall!!! I'm nervous, but mostly excited!

Well, that's all the time I have for now! Busy busy! Goin to the in-laws! Muah!!!

3 comments:

Anne Hoyt said...

BUSY BUSY!!!! It will FLY by! So take time to ENJOY EACH day! You have to go to SCHOOL!!! ahh ha ha!!! I am SO glad I am done! No more late nights studying for exams, no more all nighters to get papers done, no more stupid rules and busy work assignments, but best of all....NO MORE MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am excited to SEE YOU! Have fun celebrating Josh's b-day, and Ging Phillips party! (sounds like a blast....lol!) You are a cute hostess I am sure! Post pics soon! You will have a FULL house with all those cats, dogs, and guests! Love ya!

MsJamie2008 said...

Dear Jess and Josh,

First wanted to say hi from Drew and I! :)

Second, Happy Belated Birthday Josh!!!

I am excited to see your moving your mom and niece out!

Cool!

I bet that's going to feel real nice! Im happy for you!

Well, just have not had a chance to check out your page since my last comment until now but I am so busy today I wanted to check for any new updates and say hi,.

Drew Drew's dad just picked up Drew, I am going to get in the shower get ready, I need to run to the Mall (Escondido) My favorite to return a few shirts from Vivid then Drew Drew has his last T-Ball game of the season at 1200, then I am off to go spend the rest of today and tomorrow with Dirk! :)
I miss him so much I have not seen him all week since last Sunday!

Have fun with your homemade cake, I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Miss you guys! Glad your having so much fun as Civilians!

Take care
Luv Always
Drew and Jamie

Until next time!!!!! :)

Lynne Howard said...

Updates, please! Do you have pics? How are your mom and Steph?