This is our life, our story, our adventure. ENJOY!!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Air Show Video
Well, here is the video I made from all the pics and video we took during the air show. Make sure you read the blog below before you watch this video. Turn up the sound and enjoy!
Josh----->
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cool video! The song kind of scared me though. It was long! You must have free time on your hands!! What are you doing these days??! Practicing your videography skills I see!! Nice job! :)
Josh, Much enjoyed what our computer would let me see of your air show video. It's erratic, yesterday it got through 4 min 54 sec of it, this morning only 1 min 4 sec. What I've seen is awsome--you're becoming very talanted at putting such productions together. And to think back that I was proud when I mastered putting audio background to a simple slideshow 25 years ago! Yes, I know, we'll have someone look at our comp. to max. our RAM capability. Has Jess been able to comb her hair back down after the air show?
Josh and Jess, OMG!!! I got to see the entire video. It was awesome. I agree w/Anne that the song was kind of scary, but wow! What an experience for Jess, too. I'm not sure I could have stayed holding that pole like Jess did. That was unbelievable. Love you both!!! Mom Q
4 comments:
Cool video! The song kind of scared me though. It was long! You must have free time on your hands!! What are you doing these days??! Practicing your videography skills I see!! Nice job! :)
Josh,
Much enjoyed what our computer would let me see of your air show video. It's erratic, yesterday it got through 4 min 54 sec of it, this morning only 1 min 4 sec. What I've seen is awsome--you're becoming very talanted at putting such productions together. And to think back that I was proud when I mastered putting audio background to a simple slideshow 25 years ago! Yes, I know, we'll have someone look at our comp. to max. our RAM capability. Has Jess been able to comb her hair back down after the air show?
Love you guys,
Dad
Josh and Jess, OMG!!! I got to see the entire video. It was awesome. I agree w/Anne that the song was kind of scary, but wow! What an experience for Jess, too. I'm not sure I could have stayed holding that pole like Jess did. That was unbelievable. Love you both!!! Mom Q
excited to see you in just a few days!
Post a Comment