Holy cow! Sorry it's taken me so long to update this, we've been pretty busy, although the pictures won't do that justice at all! = ) So what has happened since we talked last....? LOTS!!
First off was Josh's 25
th Birthday on the 2
nd of June! yea! We had a little get together @ our friend's, the
Beresh's, house! We love Rafe and
Kyna and are
truly blessed to have the 2 of them as friends!
Kyna was wonderful enough to make Josh and
ice cream cake, (which melted as we ate it!) and we all had a BLAST eating it!
Lol, I really don't know what to say here except that I got Josh a guitar for his birthday.
Nothing crazy, just
something for him to tinker with. And he liked it! (Whew!)
Big smiles!
And Josh's parents got him this
awesome set of
Shish kabob thingys, which we have used and LOVE! We actually had the
Bereshs over the first night we used them! = )

And....... ta-da! Now, most of you have no idea what this is, with the exception of Anne. So, I won't keep you wondering! These are deep fried Oreos! Haha! Josh and I went to the San Diego Fair (aka Del Mar Fair) this past Friday! And it was sooooo much fun! Unfortunately I was very bad about taking pictures. but, we plan on going back this coming Friday with our friends, the Scarboroughs, who are moving to Pensacola, Florida, this coming Sunday, so that Jason may start his EOD school! Good luck you guys! We will miss you and you'll be in our prayers! So, perhaps we'll come back with more pictures from this next time! = )
Josh is presently at a conference of sorts until Wednesday so, I am here with the cats, bored out of my mind! I s'pose I'll go and clean a bit though! So, until later, MUAH! Love you all! ~ Jess
2 comments:
do you just name your post title after whatever song you're listening at the time?!
love the guitar! And that fair food does not look figure-friendly!
Mmmm I miss the deep fried greaSy chocolately yummy oreo! good stuff! don't park illegally and get a ticket this time like we did last year!! ahh!
Post a Comment