SPRING BREAK 2008
Here is Lynne & I at Torrey Pines Beach the day we went swimming! If ya wanna see more pics from our adventures while she was here, check out my Facebook!
This is one of Lynne's fave pics! We were messin around and the pic turned out GREAT!!!!
YEA! Lynne and I also spent an entire day @ Seaworld while she was here! We ran around and were lucky enough to catch all of the shows! Dolphin Discovery, Shamu Show - Believe, Clyde & Seamore, and the Pets Rule! <----- Which is probably the cutest show in the whole park!
Here I am @ SeaWorld! I LOVE going to Seaworld and the Zoo's and anything outdoor with animals!!!! I swear I can see the same shows over and over again and always continue to get excited about them! haha! I even get surprised again sometimes!
I was sure that eventually Lynne would get tired of me making her pose for pictures, but, she was a great sport and indulged me! Haha! Isn't this a cute pic?!
SHAMU!!! We actually got a few really good pics but, Lynne requested (before she left) that I keep the pics to a minimum # and not the 400+ that we took while she was here! Lol!

All in all, we had a BLAST while Lynne was here and Josh & I were really sad to see her go!! = ( Hopefully she will never forget the sand castles and face paint tho... = D
Lol, sorry it has taken me SOOOOOOOO LONG to actually publish this! (Can you believe that Lynne left almost a week ago!) Josh and I have been SUPER busy cleaning house and going thru things that we need to get rid of! Josh also has an inspection this week for his squadron so... pray really hard for him and the rest of them! Sorry for the delay and we will do an update on what we've been up to real soon! MUAH!! Love you guys!
God Bless!
7 comments:
hey! it's about time! and by the way- I DO speak whale, and I'm pretty sure the seals can understand too.... That was SOOO much FUN- visiting you two! THANK YOU for everything! i love the pics, all 400 of them!
and i love you!
-Lynne
*ps- jess, keep looking for the scrunchie...if you don't find it in 24 hours, Josh officially has the right to throw it away... ;)
and thanks for getting in the cold ocean with me! :)
I think I might hide more in the same place. Lynne, you know where I am talking about. I doubt she will ever find them ;)
Josh
I have an idea....why don't you "hide" them in the dumpster outside! Bet she will never check (or at least get them out!) of that thing!! :)
She actually found it yesterday!!! Grrrrrrrrr, I think that for my safety I will leave them alone! ;)
time for an update....!! miss you guys. praying for you!
Hey jess, read my email that I sent you! To your gmail account!! then call me sometime. !!! Josh, hold her to it!
Post a Comment