For those of you who do not know, the Marine Corps was born on November 10, 1775. This year we turned 232 years old!!! Marine Corps balls are always fun. It gives everyone the chance to get all dressed up, and for your unit to get together and celebrate! This was the best ball I have ever been to though. This was number 6 for me, but it had several firsts... The first ball that I was not apart of the ceremony, and I actually got to watch it from the tables... The first time I have taken a date to one.... And the first ball that Jess and I got to go to together!!! It was an awesome night. This year we had it at the Holiday Inn on the Bay, downtown San Diego. Below are some pics we took, hope you enjoy...
Our first official Marine Corps Ball together!!!!Well, like I said it was a wonderful evening. It's not very often that we get to get all dressed up, and show ourselves off, but Jess and I have had the opportunity twice over the last month! Life is Good! We still are not sure where we are going next. There is talk of them sending me to skids (helicopters) either here in Miramar, or Camp Pendleton. What we do know is that there will be some major changes for us soon. I have been selected for promotion to SSGT, Jess has her meeting with the Limited Duty board today to determine her future in the Marine Corps.... Like I said, there will be changes. But we are up for any challenge, and ready for the next chapter in our lives to begin!! To all, we hope that you are all well and can't wait to see many of you soon!!!
Josh & Jess ----->
3 comments:
Jess, you are so beautiful! do you have any news to share with us??! - Anne
time for an update!!!! post pics please!
update or I'm NOT reading anymore!! :)
Post a Comment