Monday, October 29, 2007

Time to Myself

Hey everybody! Whew! It sure has been a long time since one of us updated this thing, huh? Well, we had planned to put all sorts of pics on here from our Reno trip, but, we seem to have misplaced a memory stick! Lol! So, when we find it, we will update (or back date) with some new pics!
As for us, we're great! Josh is actually in Yuma, AZ, for the night on a rescue DET with some guys from his squadron. He'll be back tomorrow afternoon sometime! I can't wait! I miss him already! = ( Whenever he stays at work later than me or is out and about, and I am not with him, I really miss him. I guess after being 7+ months without him, I really do cherish the time we get to spend together now! And when we can't spend that time together, it makes me a little sad! But, I guess this is good boy time for him, since some of his guy friends from work are out there with him! It gives him a break from me! ; )
And it gives me time to myself, to read this new book I got the other day called The Power of a Praying Wife. It's good so far!
Well, I am gonna go clean my house some more, to occupy my time a little! MUAH! Love you all! Talk to you soon!
Jessie
p.s. Please pray for Jimmy & Justin's family! If you don't know what I am talking about, check out this link~!
http://www.chronicle-tribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007710280323

1 comment:

Lynne Howard said...

hey jess! i've heard good things about that book too! tell me what you think when you're done. and also, did you read those books i've been sending you?! let me know what you think. oh and don't forget to send me the addresses for troops serving in iraq over the holidays, and some suggestions you have for what they might want/need in a care package.
and yeah that is very sad about jimmy and judd. we need to keep that situation in our prayers.

post pics! love you guys!