Friday, October 12, 2007

New Toys!!

Well, any of you who have known Josh for more than 5 minutes know that he is quite the handy man!! (He's been a Boy-Scout all of his life, of course he's a handy man! He's an Eagle Scout, btw...) So...
... Lookie at what he built!! It's pretty cool! Pyro was pretty leary of it at first!! She wouldn't get up there; we had to toss her on it! She didn't look too sure, did she?

It took him only a few hours! It would have been done sooner but, lol, he had to keep running back and forth to Home Depot because we only had a hammer and a few nails! {Heehee! My bad... I found I was able to fix everything with a hammer and nails while he was away.. ; )}

Now, Aspen on the other hand was thrilled with this thing from the get go!! She was all about it! Remember, if you ever come to our house and you can't find Aspen, she'll be hiding in the highest thing she can get herself into! She LOVES high places!

Now, only a day later, they are having a ball! They run around more than usual, I think, terrorizing everything in their paths! And driving mommy nuts!!! AHHH!!

As for Josh and I, we're doing pretty good! We just got done watching ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING , a story of Esther. (A really good movie.. it mostly follows the Biblical story but, remember, it's still Hollywood! = ) But we definately recommend it!) And now we are off to bed!! I only have to work the Airshow today and Sunday, so, we plan on attending tomorrow! Don't worry, we'll take TONS of pictures!!!

We Love and miss you all! God Bless~ Jess and Josh

1 comment:

Lynne Howard said...

wow! josh you're such a handy man! that's so fun!