Monday, January 24, 2011

Goals for 2011

Hey Everybody!!!

Its another year and Josh and I are VERY EXCITED!!!! This year will be full of more adventures and less stress!! Already this semester looks to be a much more promising one than the last one!

One of the goals for this year for both Josh & I is to keep better tabs on this BLOG!!!! Goodness, we used to blog all the time to keep everyone updated on our lives!! It seems that when we do let people know what's going on, it's on Facebook! Which is all good and well but there is a bit of nostalgia to keeping out blog I think!

So, at least once a week (possibly every 2) I hope to get on here and update y'all with pics and new interesting stuff that's happening. Also~ i noticed while reading over my OLD blog from Japan that I used to just talk about random stuff: movies & music, comments about world news, books that I had read, etc. I thik that I am going to start doing that gain too! Updating y'all on Josh, Jack & the cats will get kinda boring after a while, especially because we seem to just do the same ole things sometimes!! So keep and eye out for what's comin up next!

Well, I'm off to work soon so I need to finish some homework and change! Do svidaniya!