
Hey everyone!!! So, this is our first, official post on our very first blog together! Haha! Yeah! I'm so excited! And look how great it looks!! Josh did everything himself! My husband.... is a genius! = ) He can create something out of nothing in half a heartbeat! = ) He's so creative!!
Josh and I decided to start a blog together! He read a bit of Jen and Brandon Bruce's blog the other day and really liked it so, we decided to make one together. For now, it will be both of us writing from across the world, then in a few months, it will be us writing together under the same roof! Just bear with us until then!
Ya know... I wondered what I would make this first blog about.... do I just add on from my old one, giving stories about my ride today... or tell you about work... what?!? I wanted to do something different, to start off right, I just wasn't sure how to go about doing it or what to talk about. Then, on my way home tonight... I was thanking God for all the people in my life and I was thinking about what inspires me most about each and, in my pondering, I figured out something interesting and, oh so very important. For those of you who know me, you know that I will talk about Josh for hours on end!! And for those of you that LISTEN, know that one of the things that I love to talk about is how great of a leader he is. Because Josh is a WONDERFUL leader! He can asses and take charge of any situation, no matter what it is! And every person there would follow him, without pause or question. They just do. Josh is one of those guys that when he says something, you just don't question whether he is right or wrong. It's that sureness in his voice, that confidence that carries him that makes you certain, without a doubt, that what he says is true. Also, Josh is a completely honest person; he would never lie to you. And it makes you trust him enough to follow him wherever he may take you. I could never lead ANYTHING, ppl or otherwise, the way that Josh does. I can be a leader when I need to be but, I am a follower by nature. I'm too compassionate in some areas and don't like to make ppl feel like I am picking on them, nagging at them. This is a VERY bad quality in a leader! You have to be able to tell ppl to do stuff, regardless of the fact that their feelings get hurt. And a good leader can do this tactfully. I can't. I either compromise where I shouldn't or make you do it then worry about if you hate me or not! That is why I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to let Josh take the reigns in our relationship! I am not afraid of where he will lead me. I will follow Josh anywhere, ANYWHERE. And I know that, without a doubt, he will take me places that others can't and I will trust him 100%. I love this man that God has given me with all my heart, and I trust him with my very life. And as my husband, it is his right, job, and privledge to lead this family. And, as his wife, it is my right, duty, and honor to follow him. = ) And, I am so very happy to be following this wonderful, wonderful man. God has chosen to bless us both, and for that, for Josh, I am so very thankful for...
1 comment:
very very beautiful! i'm glad you got a new blog and didn't even tell me! ha! but anyway, it's a nice post. i love the respect you have for JOsh, and we can see that he's an amazing leader and husband for you. we pray for your marriage too.
-lynne
Post a Comment